Friday, September 25, 2009

Pictures.

Well the internet is being slow and not allowing me to put any more pictures on this post. So I will just post what I have uploaded thus far.

Here is a picture of me trying to look like a badass, but instead just looking awkward because all pictures taken of just yourself are awkward.



Our front door. Leave a message.



Looking down our street towards the walkway area that runs through the middle of the pod.




Mike. I live behind these big barriers.




Looking down the middle walkway of the pod towards one of the exits. My CHU is on the right.

1 comment:

  1. Good pics Anna.

    Please don't perpetuate the smartest man alive nickname...he doesn't need the encouragement!Ha ha...but I hope the plunger gave you a good laugh!

    I wish I could mail over a tree or plant of sime kind...it looks very desolate!

    ReplyDelete