Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Apartment

My roommate and I decided that we need to call our living space something other than a CHU because that is such a depressing term, so we have decided to call it the apartment. These pictures are from the night we got here and before we started putting things in the apt. to make it more homey. This is the front door/living room.



This is my bedroom.



This is the family room, kitchen, and dinning room.



We are still in the process of making our place look decent, and we have rearranged the furniture since that first night here. I will take more pictures once we are done with everything...As you can see the walls are bare, so send me stuff to put on them. =) Right now I have to stare at Cara's Arkansas flag everyday and that is just unnecessary.

1 comment:

  1. cute apartment! I think it has a lot of potential. Where is your quilt?
    how much stuff can you put on the walls/ do you want on the walls?

    ReplyDelete