skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
400 Days
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
More Pictures!!!
This is Cara's side of the room. That is her way of saying hi. Please note the ugly Arkansas flag.
This is my awesome side of the room.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(9)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(58)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(4)
▼
September
(18)
Retention
More pictures...
Pictures.
Spc. Michael S. Cote Jr.
A little bit of time
Torn
Don't get distracted
My bed. My quilt and Franklin saying "hi."This is ...
The drawers in the middle of the room is our coffe...
More Pictures!!!
Take Over!
9/11
The Apartment
At Long Last
Battle Rhythm
My reply
Routine
Ta Da!
►
August
(7)
►
July
(8)
About Me
Poor Nana
This is my blog so I don't have to send out mass emails. I hope you enjoy. Disclaimer: I do not promise perfect syntax, grammar, or spelling. I will however try to make my post coherent.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment