Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Boots!

So I have gotten a couple request to see what the new boots look like, because I mentioned how cool they were before so here they are the new boots:




And here is a picture of the old lame not so cool boots that I was issued:





We are leaving soon, like two days soon and I think I am ready. I am really bored here right now, and so I want to get over there and start my job, because the sooner we do that the sooner we get to come home.

Today I went to the PX (post exchange) and bought a huge duffel bag because my stuff would not fit in the two bags they gave me to fit everything in. Dangit. It was close though. Very close, but I figured it was cheaper to buy a big bag than to send all this stuff to Iraq. I have my mailing address for Iraq, but I don't really want to post it online for anyone to get their hands on so if you want it just leave your email on the comments or email me directly and I will send it to you.

2 comments:

  1. Nice pair of ruby slippers. What happens when you click the heels together? Kansas?

    --Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lord. Those are some intense boots. Send me your address (hayley.n.mclaughlin@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete